Adult Hockey League
Click HERE to sign up NOW for 2016 Fall Adult League!
Fall session begins September 12, 2016. Click HERE to view the Adult League flyer
The Adult League at Fox Valley Ice Arena is a co-ed no-check recreational league for adult of all ages and skill sets. Based on your experience and the intensity you are looking for; 5 divisions are offered. It is a great way to stay in shape, be part of a team and continue to enjoy the sport in a fun and competitive atmosphere. Divisions offered will be determined by what season the session is in. Enjoy the game and play safe!
- All players must be USA Hockey Certified. Please register here: www.usahockeyregistration.com
- Each team must have a major credit card to register. If league fees are not paid by due dates the balance will be applied to the credit card on file.
- The League reserves the right to drop any team for deviation from the payment schedule.
- The league will attempt to work with all teams to resolve scheduling conflicts. However, we cannot guarantee all requests will be granted.
- USA Hockey rules and ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY will be enforced.
- Questions? Contact Nick Madonia at email@example.com, or by calling 630-262-0690, ext 104.
Weekday Adult Leagues:
C1: 18 and over, a faster paced league for players with a strong hockey background. Players in this league usually have been playing extensively in childhood or teen age years, some playing AAA, Juniors, and at the Collegiate level.
C2: 18 and over, a more intermediate paced league. Players in the C2 league are ones that have a light hockey background and played more recreationally growing up, or have been playing the game as an adult for an extended period of time. This league is meant to have a lighter pace, teams with high experience and talent players are asked to play C1, as there is a rule that no B level players are allowed.
18 and Over League: Seen as our top weekend league, the 18 and Over League is open to players of all skill level, though it is a very fast paced atmosphere.
30 and Over League: The 30 and Over League is a more moderately paced game. A mix of players new to the game, experienced and looking to play in a fun and laid back game.
REC League: A recreational division for players 18 years old or older. This league is for beginners of the game. Players who have played less than 5 years, or have taken and extended break in playing would be suitable for this league.
Questions? Contact Nick Madonia at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 630-262-0690, ext 104.